Friday, January 22, 2010

My First Video Award for the Year




Simple awarding ceremony together with Contest Organizers.


Happy New Year!

Yup! We're still in the young year of 2010 as I celebrate my very first achievement this January. After joining the 'I Love Makati' video contest late last year, winners were finally announced last 15th day of the month. At first, I was really anxious on opening the I Love Makati webpage to know the winners. But accidentally, I clicked on that page due to a fact that it has been bookmarked weeks ago. So, to my surprise I am one of the five runner ups. The champion

To give you the details, here are the winners:

Winner: 'The Center' by Aaron Gonzales

Five runner-ups (in no particular order)

'14,500 Pictures of I Love Makati' by Zap Berenguer
'8 Minutes of Makati' by Eloisa Espino Sanchez
'I Love Makati' by Jessica Martinez
'Another and Another' by Edlee Tusi
'I Love Makati' by Marichu Zablan

*For the videos of other finalists, please visit www.ilovemakati.ph.

The champion received PhP50,000 in cash while the five runner-ups received PhP10,000 each. The entries were judged by notable people from Broadcast Pool and photography.

All winners, as well as first ten entrants (regardless if winners or not), shall automatically receive a weekend stay voucher at Jupiter Suites, which is also one of the sponsors of the contest.

This contest has, admittedly, added another feather in my cap with regards to video production. Though I still consider this as one great opportunity for me to do such works despite indirect relevance to my course and a prevailing fact that a passion will always be your passion despite time, money, other resources, etc.

To all the winners, you deserve the prize. I really thank the Lord Almighty for this. To Him I offer this achievement.

And once again, my entry to I Love Makati Video contest entitled, 'Another and Another featuring my friend Grace Asis as the model.



Feel free to express your comments and or suggestions about my work.

*Thanks to I Love Makati website for this announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment